Monday, December 18, 2006

Ooops

Yes, it has been an extraordinarily long time since I have posted. There is a reason for this...
specifically because my computer has failed me...

So clearly, I have been in an excessive panic.

Since ALL MY CHRISTMAS stuff is on it!

Sigh.

I did manage to call the Geek Squad. They came right out to the house the very morning that I called them. YEAH!!!!

Of course, they didn't really fix the problem.... Ok.. I was told that the work was under warranty. So I called them again... and they told me that my original Geek needed to call me back.. and that he would do that within 24 hours.

26 hours later? Still no word. So I called THEM. They apologized for this then forwarded me on to the schedulers... who let me know that they could come out and fix my wretched machine.... December 23 at 3:45. YES, OVER A WEEK AWAY!!!!

AUGH!!!!!

3 comments:

Poppy said...

Bright side: Your computer's being fixed today. Yay!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely imagine that the data given is relevant to every person . Many thanks .
Aventura FL locksmith
Opa locka FL Locksmith
Locksmith Berkeley CA
Palo Alto locksmith
Locksmith Palo Alto CA
Locksmith Palo Alto CA
Locksmith Palo Alto
pembroke pines locksmith
plano locksmiths
locksmith miami beach fl
locksmith miami beach fl
pembroke pines locksmith
plano locksmiths
locksmith fort worth tx
pembroke pines locksmith
fort worth locksmiths
pembroke pines locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
irvine locksmiths
plano tx locksmith
locksmith miami beach fl

Anonymous said...

СУПЕР-сказка! [url=http://pfl.ru/user/Hursiksa/]Янкова[/url] [url=http://pfl.ru/user/Hursiksa/]Августа[/url] [url=http://old.fitness-orange.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=715975#p715975]Чем оттереть с линолеума краску чтобы обуви Salton?[/url]