Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What would you ask?

I was on the website for my new favorite tv show, Pushing Daisies... I love the surreal colors and quick and clever repartee between the characters...I love Swoosie Kurtz's eye patch and Jim Dale's narration (it makes me feel like I am listening to a Harry Potter book with my girlies...) oh, and I love the idea of a shop called the Pie Hole.

But, I really loved this...

You go to their site to plant a daisy.

It asks you who you want to talk to one more time.

Then it asks you what you would ask them.

If you click mine, you will see that I didn't have a question... I just want a hug and to whisper in his ear.....

Who would you want to see? And what would you ask them?

And asking for Kristen Chenoweth's boobs doesn't count!

Btw, if you haven't seen the show? Get your tush over to the website where you can watch the episodes for FREE!

1 comment:

For the Love... said...

I love the "Tim Burtonishness" of it! Thanks for the link to watch the episodes...I want to go look for the one when she makes the first dosed pie for her aunts...I can not remember the kind of cheese she added to the crust. The idea of a good cheese in a tart apple pie...ummmmmmm