Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WTF?!


Um.....

That was just what I wanted to see last night when I was checking news and mail....

Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant?

Oh yeah... nothing like a 16 year old girl (three-four years older than my sweet filles) who stars in one of their favorite tv shows talking about her bun in the oven and how she is going to keep the baby and raise it in Louisiana so it can have a normal life.

Can you really have a normal life when your parents heads are so far up their kiesters?

Lynne Spears also commented on the news, saying, "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."


Gee? Girls only get pregnant when they come home late at night? Is she for real? or is she living Mary Tyler Moore's life from the Dick Van Dyke show? Cuz frankly, she seems a bit out of touch.

Naturally, this being America and all... what do we do with the out of touch? We give them book deals! Yeah... tell me how to raise children the way you did it.... so I can do the opposite! Unfortunately her grande oeuvre, "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World" has had its release date pushed back indefinitely....

The good news is that I don't have to watch Zoey 101 anymore!



No comments: