Saturday, February 02, 2008

Yeah, yeah... it has taken me two days to get this ready.

I have been experimenting with technology... this has taken a bit of effort as my camcorder saves to a dvd which is in the ever helpful .vob format. Yes, there has been swearing and complaining Chez Maman as I have tried to find ways to convert the file to something recognized by the internets....

After two days work and testing many softwares.. I found the GENIUSES at DVDZip who have created a useful program to help me save as an MPEG. (or a bunch of other formats too...) YEAH!!!! I am SO buying your program!

Now, I present MonAnge and Imelda in their internet cheerleading debut.




That Sophie chick has her own fan club apparently.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Ahhhhhh, I love cheerleading!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this!!!