Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why I still hate the 6th grade

No.

None of my children is in the 6th grade anymore... but yet, I am STILL not clear of the bullshit from the 6th grade teacher.

Why?

She is the student council advisor. And she is fucking with the student council treasurer..namely, Imelda.

How does this go over with Fun Daddy and I? Not particularly well. Why? well, the bitch is evil.

Why?

Who the F*** knows. But every time I deal with her? She freaks with one of my kids. Currently she is screwing with Imelda and the Student Council dance. First off? She set the freaking dance for Halloween. The day it could least successfully be done... second off? She is expecting Imelda to find a way to pay for the entire thing, given a full week to figure out how to do it. A fair deal for a 12 year old? FUCK NO.

Obviously I am forced to deal with this C***. Steer clear of me until its over... I am on a tear... grrrr... it will take every ounce of energy I have not to call her a cunt tomorrow.... Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

Willow said...

exactly why does the treasurer have to figure out a way to pay for the dance? And doesn't the principal or PTA give input as to what day is best? Has NO ONE said, "Duh, it's halloween!"