Saturday, November 15, 2008

My monster is different from Poppy's




What Your Cute Monster Says About You



You are both a realist and an idealist. You're able to see the world as it is - and how it could be.

You dream big, and you never give up on your beliefs. You have big plans.



Your inner demon is depression. Sometimes you build things up in your head.

People think you're cute because you're determined. You're a fighter, and that's charming.



It is true about my inner demon. Phooey Demons!

3 comments:

Marguerite Barrett said...

My cute monster:

You are a vibrant, vivacious person. When you live, you live as wildly and loudly as possible.
You are very bold. You are willing to stand up and be a leader.

Your inner demon is intensity. You have a tendency to let your passions take over.
People think you're cute because you're fiery. When you get worked up, it's charming.

Marguerite Barrett said...

I've never actually had anyone tell me it's cute when I get worked up - other adjectives have been used, none of them synonyms for cute.

Poppy said...

Your monster is adorable.

Depression is also my inner demon. I think that I am undefinable by quizzes so I am a green monster but with a blue demon.