Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Today Is Your Birthday!


What do:

Robin Wright Penn,
Izzy Stradlin
Tom DeLay
Vivienne Westwood, and
Kofi Annan

all have in common?

They share a birthday with my mother. I was surprised to learn that Aunt Maggie's mother almost shares my mother's birthday... Instead of April 8? She is April 7. So, belated Happy Birthday Mrs. Barrett! This explains so much our reactions to our mothers, at I think so...

Anyway... I went searching for my Mom's horoscope for the year. Color me freaked out. I mean, the ultimate manager is told to become a manager? Oy.

Horoscopes for April 08, 2009

By Linda Black | Tribune Media Services

April 8, 2009

Today's birthday (April 8). You've learned to get by on your own. This year, expand your influence. Become a manager. That skill expands your prospects enormously. What's more, it's fun.


(oh. dear. god. help. us. all.)

Aries (March 21-April 19): Today is an 8. An expert can help you solve the mystery, finally. Ask around and you'll find the perfect person for the job.


Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: