Wednesday, November 04, 2009

What is wrong with me

Coughing


I keep coughing.

Not constantly. but just enough to wake me up 3-4 times a night. Just enough to interrupt my sleep.

And not the good kind that makes me think that I a making out with Stellan Skarsgaard, like I did over the weekend. Ahh... those were good dreams. though I am still trying to figure out why I went to Stellan when I have seen son, Alex more recently. Plus, I was thinking of going for Halloween with a TrueBlood theme (I wanted to be a maenad, a la Maryann.). More the reason that the thought should have been Alex.

sigh. Scandanavian men rock. at least at the moment.... Like I would really know...

Cough.

Ugh. How do I sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Avitable said...

Lots and lots of NyQuil!

Maman said...

Merci! Will do!