Monday, August 01, 2005

Vacation -- Day 2

So far so good at the Ranch... Hubby and I got some alone time today and went to some of the North Fork wineries... Especially liked Corey Creek and Bedell and joined their wine club. Alot of the wineries were closed since it was Monday and we wanted to avoid some of the hobbyist wineries... Honestly, if you are a Park Avenue cardiologist do you really need a winery too? Isn't your life cool enough already? Jeez! Leave some dreams for the rest of us!

I wish hubby and I had things to talk about that didn't involve the kids or how bad he finds my driving... yes, I saw that car put on its break lights 50 yards ahead of us... I am stopping already! Lay off!

Got some more swimming in. Played with the kids a la piscine and even got them to practice some swimming moves! Sophiebear will be doing rhythmic breathing like a champ at the end of the summer!

Continued working on solving FIL's computer issues. Hooked up his old computer to the internet so he will stop unplugging the wireless network in the house that I need for myself and hubby. Now if I could just get him to toss that old piece of crap into la poubelle where it belongs... baby steps.

Last but not least I fixed the dishwasher.. MIL doesn't know how to use it.. She swore that it didn't wash the dishes after it was loaded. I think she forgot to fully start the thing... I really wish they would use the machine more... when they hand wash dishes they are always greasy and that creeps me out... not that I am what ANYONE would call a clean freak, but dishes and pots are different.. People can get malade that way.

No comments: