Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Vacation Day 3 -- Screw It



Is there a reason that I even bother? My husband likes to complain that I am not kind to his parents... but when push comes to shove they aren't kind to each other...

Hubby wants to go out and hang with Dad... Ok... he did that on Sunday.. but I am not going to make a big deal out of it. But then when they say they are coming home for dinner at 6 they show up at 7:15. No biggie, right? Well except the kids have been held off of snacks and i hadn't eaten since lunch.. no snacks for me.

Plus, in case I haven't mentioned, THEY DO THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

Are you waiting for us?! Oh... well no big deal, you can continue... we are more important than you are! I am not quite certain why people with penises think that vaginas should be kept waiting... but for some reason that is the story in this corner of the world. AND IT SUCKS!

I am tired of these kinds of games. So I raised a fuss. MY god.. I make a bigger fuss when the ten year old comes home late from a playdate. I am trying to teach her responsibility... How am I supposed to do that when Daddy and Papa decide to blow off the rest of us whenever they feel like it!....

I mean really!

WHY DO I KEEP FEELING LIKE SWEARING?

probably since this is about the dozenth time I have had this argument and I am done with this crap... I understand we all have our faults.... but not being reliable is a major one! I feel like being unreliable too... good freaking luck, bubba

No comments: