Thursday, June 01, 2006

Anthropomorphism

Remember Christine?

The car from the Stephen King story that was possessed?

Or Hal? The computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey?

I used to love that kind of stuff in literature and the movies... I think my English teacher, Mrs. Ginsberg, used to call it anthropomorphism...

How about adding to the list my HOUSE....

If I didn't know any better, I would swear that this house knows that we are getting ready to gut it. WHY?

Well, it has started falling apart around us.... First the tub upstairs plugged up...

Now the upstairs toilet sprang a leak below the floorboards and dribbled all night long through the floor. So that when we came downstairs this morning we found a flooded kitchen and dining room.... fun, fun...

I wonder what my house's evil name is?

1 comment:

Sara Jackson said...

From Flat Ribbon, SCSI, USB cables, to Ethernet adapter cards, Firewire cables, IO Cards Express Cards, to basic Audio/Video connectivity ranging up to high end HDMI and UltraFlat cables. Best 'Made for iPhone' Headphones with Microphone. Volume Control Stereo Headphones Customer Favorites.