Saturday, January 06, 2007

Let's Kick some ass!

My friend and fellow blogger, Chicka is at it again!

She and her daughter, Kasia, will be breaking boards to benefit Buffalo's Women's and Children's Hospital. Last year, their tae kwon do school raised $30,000... This year the goal is $50,000. I sure want to see them make that goal, so I have made my pledge already and hope you will too!

As I have mentioned before, my brother was frequently an inpatient in that hospital and spent the last days of his life there. I was even tested there. As anyone that has been in the hospital can tell you, there isn't a lot of fun to be had in one.. so my memories are bittersweet. But it is clear to me that at a lesser institution the situation would have been more miserable.

Best of luck to Chicka and Kasia and thanks for supporting such a worthy cause!

No comments: