Monday, September 15, 2008

The transformative power of bullshit

I need to be saved from it.

I have Republican family members and they are just to the right of Ghengis Khan.

Please don't look at me like that... and please swallow that vomit that entered your mouth. They scare me too.

Because they keep sending me creepy materials via the internetz...

Now, don't misunderstand me. I am open to debate. But you are not entitled to send unsubstantiated undocumented heresay from your grandmother's boyfriend's cousin's neighbor. That does not constitute "proof" anywhere in the world.

Republican's don't speak for god.

Republican's don't understand what the original framers of the constitution meant.

Republican's don't understand family values more than the rest of us...

So if we can be clear on it. Shut the fuck up.

You knowz whoz youz iz....

Oh who the hell am I kidding... My family doesn't read this blog. They just think the know what I mean.... and obviously that means that they understand me as much as what is going on in this country.

1 comment:

Sizzle said...

I am very grateful my relatives don't send me that crap. I think I also got lucky that most of them are Dems.