Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Jiggle-free Thank You.

I am thanking the people that I love in advance.... You are making it happen for me!
From Tribune Media Services...


Today's birthday (Feb. 5). You start out with faith and work toward your goals. As you go along, you learn many things. You can't do it all by yourself, for example. The people you love make it happen.

Aquarius: 9. Enjoy every moment of this precious day. Tell somebody you love them, and mean it from your heart. Jan. 20-Feb. 18


Also, thank you to Fun Daddy for giving me a camera clicker thing so I can take pictures without jiggling my camera!

Look at that sharp picture!

Also thank you to Aunt Maggie. I will be taking pictures of her gift of Moet & Chandon White Star Champagne that I will be drinking later... and the pictures won't JIGGLE!!!! Yeah!

I love you all! And I DO mean that from my heart.

2 comments:

Marguerite Barrett said...

And we love you too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!...Love, Me