Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh, Where Oh, Where Has Maman Been?

I am not quite ready to tell the story yet.

Some of you know.... and I appreciate your support and love.

For the rest of you? I ask that you hang in there. I will say what I need to say eventually. I am waiting for the pain to lessen. Yes, I have been at a loss for words which is someone monumental in and of itself. Plus, I still keep thinking that I am stuck in a Kafka story.

The kids are more or less fine. Rocked a bit, but rolling with it... The same with Kevin. We are all healthy and safe.

As for the rest, I am sure when I finally settle myself down enough to write this out, you will think I made this story up. Trust me.

On a lighter note, I did go to Missouri to attend a teen volleyball tournament and while there I got to meet Busy Mom! So there is proof that life doesn't totally suck.


1 comment:

amy324 said...

I'm not sure why I'm just now figuring out that you have a blog, but here I am. I'm sorry to read in this post that badness is going on in your life. I wish you the best and for the hurt to heal.