Monday, April 05, 2010

Cousin Meme - Three Things

I got this from my cousin, Jackie....

She sent it to me by email, but I am responding via the internetz... 'cause that's how I roll...
Please don't break the cycle, it's fun to learn different things about our family and friends!


Three names I go by:

1. Gretchen

2. Mom

3. Maman


Three places I've lived:


1. Lockport

2. Chicago

3. Horseheads


Three places I've worked:

1. The Palace Theater

2. Haskell & Perrin

3. City of Chicago


Three things I love to watch:

1. Glee

2. The Big Bang Theory

3. The Rachel Maddow Show


Three places I have been:

1. London

2. Paris

3. Mt. Waialeale


Three people who email me regularly:

1. Sophie

2. Kevin

3. Buddy


Three things I love to eat:

1. Bison Chip Dip (luckily sold too far away for me to indulge)

2. Tuna salad

3. raspberries


Three people I think will respond:

1. Marguerite

2. maybe Kevin

3. Poppy?


Three things I am looking forward to: (in no particular order)

1. Not having to yell at anyone about chores or homework

2. Always knowing that my deodorant, brush and makeup can be found exactly where I left them

3. The revenge of grandchildren.


Now, here's what you're supposed to do....and please do not spoil the
fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then
send this to a few good friends or family INCLUDING the person who
sent it to you.

Love Me X's 3

No comments: