Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Excuse ME?


So here I am trying to get this house ready for Christmas. As if I am not stressed enough dealing with hubby's newly completed business deal and the upcoming house rehab (which has my house half boxed up and half a wreck), but now I have to clean for a Merry Christmas? Merry? I don't bloody well think so!

Now I get the coupe de grace! Hubby just calls to say, "Oh, by the way, my folks are arriving tomorrow, instead of SATURDAY" (emphasis, or in this case screaming, added by ME!!!)

Fan-flipping-tastic.

I have no menu planned, no cookies or candy made. The house is a wreck. Vermin run amok. The dog doesn't want to go outside in the sub-zero weather and has taken to peeing in front of the sad and pitiful Christmas tree that we have erected and NOW my in-laws are arriving 3 days early to tell me how fat I am, not eat the food that I cook and drink through all the liquor in my house, cheap or otherwise??????????????

Honestly! Bah freaking humbug!

2 comments:

Maman said...

and by the liquor comment, I mean that is wrong, WRONG to mix my Grey Goose with a Diet Coke. Stick with the 2 gallon bottle of SKOL that I bought you for that purpose!

Willow said...

Oh honey! That's so wrong on so many levels!

And hey - now I know who took my spiral tree off my porch. :snort: