Wednesday, January 11, 2006

2nd City!


This is probably a bit petty.

I was watching CSI: NY this evening. There was a scene where they are confronting a restaurant owner about a murder involving a fishmonger and a swordfish. Very compelling and interesting.. who could resist death by swordfish...

Just one little problem.

The restaurant is in Chicago. It is Gibson's on Rush Street. What the heck is going on? Perhaps Gary Sinise, a good Chicago boy, managed to get a 2nd City eatery into an allegedly NYC show...

I am not sure if it is diabolical or brilliant. But folks in Manhattan are going to be awfully disappointed when they can't find it in their neighborhood!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

y'know, i don't watch this show but that's funny... so, i googled for a synopsis and found this - http://www.csifiles.com/reviews/miami/dancing_with_the_fishes.shtml

did you catch the name of the proprietor of the restaurant? richard daly. HA! and he drives a jaguar... :)

thanks for linking to me - btw!

Maman said...

I must have been fixing myself a much deserved glass of wine! How the heck is it that my husband failed to mention THAT! And my pleasure on the link!