Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!






No,

Not Christmas.

Camp, you fools!

Mes filles have spent the last month or so out of school and pissed at me most of the time. Why? I expect things from them. Everyday they have to do some reading. Everyday they have to do some academic work in a workbook. Boo Hoo Hoo... Yes, I am the meanest mom east of the Pecos.

But this week?

They are at camp! French camp to be specific. A whole week long.

Ahhhh,

Yeah. I will miss Imelda. She makes my life happier. Most everyday I am pleased to deal with her.

But the Angel? Well I am sad to report I was happy as a clam to see the back of her for a week. Yes, I know it is wrong. But it has been that kind of week. And the raid on her suitcase and subsequent arguments as a result have done nothing to dissipate that feeling.

There I said it.

I am glad to be rid of her for a week.

1 comment:

Willow said...

So she won't be sending you tear-stained "I miss you, Mommy" letters then? *snicker*

We had an episode this morning making me wish that camp was 1) a little sooner and 2) a little longer.