Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meme from Aunt Amy

I got this in the email from Aunt Amy today... and am passing it along... I guess I will give you my answers... but I have hers too and she sounds a little lonely in icy Norway. Apparently she doesn't fit in with the regular expat wives and mothers... to which I might have said "DUH". Because Aunt Amy is beautiful, talented and smart which means that she is exceptional. Other expat women by definition PALE in comparison.

Anyhoo, here it is...

Type only 1 word for each question.

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your significant other? chair
3. Your hair? gray

4. Your mother? worried
5. Your father? ageing
6. Your favorite thing? bed
7. Your dream last night? troubled
8. Your favorite drink? champagne
9. Your dream/goal? contentment
10. The room you're in? office

11. Your fear? loneliness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Oahu
13. Where were you last night ? Chicago
14. What you're not? organized
15. Muffins? cranberry
16. One of your wish list items: ease
17. Where you grew up? Lockport
18. The last thing you did? writing
19. What are you wearing? shawl

20. Your TV? samsung
21. Your computer? dell

22. Your life? confused

23. Your mood? aggravated
24. Missing someone? everybody
25 your car Pilot

26. Something you're not wearing? socks
27. Favorite Store? Williams-Sonoma
28. Your summer? crazed
29 . Your favorite color? cobalt
30 . When is the last time you laughed? Friday
31 . Last time you cried? today
32 . Who will/would re-post this? me

FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME: Amy, Maggie, Richard, Charles

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: gravy, mashed potatoes, ribeye
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW : Paris, Santorini, Oahu, Provence
FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND: Amy

No comments: