Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meme-ing

I got this from Busy Mom who got it from Headless Mom :

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Jennifer Jason Leigh or Laura Linney (as if you can tell the difference)

2. Where was your first kiss? I am guessing cheek or forehead.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? No, but I have considered it

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? I was a big sister. You do the math

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Duh. I was in choir. and Drama Club and Show Choir (YEAH GLEE!)

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
Eyes

7. What really turns you off? stupidity

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Vanilla Latte please!

9. What is your biggest mistake? I shudder to consider rating them.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? It depends... are you a Freudian?

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I car dance.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No. Never.

13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Oh yes, It comes with having kids in the house.

14. Did you have braces? Braces and headgear.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? eh. I am still taller than the girls.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Romance is dead

17. When do you know it’s love? If referring to romantic love, I am still trying to figure that out. Beginning to think that love might be equivalent to fear of change. But that is me.

18. Do you speak any other languages? Please note the name of this blog.

19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? Yes. Once. before my wedding

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes.

21. What’s something that really annoys you? jobs done in a half-assed manner

22. What’s something you really like? High thread count sheets

23. Can you dance? Yes. But I will be called a whore for it.

24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes, post-partum pancreatitis sometimes looks like a pulmonary embolism

25. Tag 5 people! Nuts to you! It is the holiday season. Do it if you want.

No comments: