Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No Really! I am low maintenance

I had a conversation with my cousin, Bud tonight. He was talking about what a low maintenace guy he is.

Now I love my cousin, I learned how to burn ants with a magnifying glass from him... He is the closest thing I have to a big brother, but one thing I can tell you.. he isn't low maintenance.

Frankly, I don't think that ANY of of are low maintenance... we are all would a bit tight. It is in our very natures... but as we were having this conversation, this is the only thing that popped into my mind....

Harry Burns: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.
Sally Albright: Which one am I?
Harry Burns: You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.
Yup... that is his kind.. I suspect that he will be taking this observation to the rest of the family... so be prepared.... oh hell, who am I kidding.. the only person that might be reading this is Jenn... so Jenn, pass this on to anyone you chat with!

No comments: