Sunday, January 13, 2008

I have come up with a plan!

I opened my email this morning and found that I had not one, but THREE emails with this title:

Fwd: Fw: Obama's Church

I am not going to discuss the stupidity layed out there... because it is laughable.. or maybe it is only laughable to me since I live in Chicago where this church is located and know that this email is a nonsense piece of crap... One of the senders of this email to me is my dear sweet father. I am not entirely certain how he manages to be able to read this emails these days as his head is so far up his ass lately that it seems an impossibility. However, he was the main sender of this email.

Now what I like the most is my family recieves copies of these emails from my father... and THEN forward them to ME. Don't they notice I am already on the email list? I guess not.

For the last couple of years I have been perplexed by these stupid internet rumors and emails that I get. Where do they come from? Who creates them? Can any idiot do it? And if they can, how come I never get the equivalent email against Republican candidates? Do I have internet BO and no one will let me play their reindeer games?

So to that end I have decided to create my own... and feel free to appropriate it and send it on to every moron you know who has sent you one of those ridiculous chain emails... it might just work!

Fwd: Fw: Beating Hillary!‏
From: PMiller (pmiller264@sbcglobal.net)
Sent: Sat 1/12/08 5:48 PM
To: J Brown (jeanettehbrown@msn.com); eyqe@sbcglobal.net; Judy Fargher (judyfargher@yahoo.com); geshkewich@yahoo.com; John Moriarty (jjmoriarty@cox.net); Elaine (emoriarty@nc.rr.com); chuck (cnmn@optonline.net); Fran Waldriff (Franiwaldriff@aol.com); Roger Warner (imawarner@comcast.net)
Hey! this just might work!

Note: forwarded message attached.--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 07:09:10 -0800
From: millerca50@yahoo.com
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Beating Hillary!
To: pmiller264@sbcglobal.net

Note: forwarded message attached.



____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:19:32 -0800
From: luvcat22t@yahoo.com
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Beating Hillary!
To: Sneakers35@aol.com; collinsk@eng.buffalo.edu; countryredhead337@yahoo.com; vicandpam95@yahoo.com; thedew66@yahoo.com; carebear27616@yahoo.com; jualem@verizon.net; nancykay@rochester.rr.com; coastalfox1@yahoo.com; sbglynn@verizon.net; deannagreer2006@aol.com; brian.humphreys@verizon.net; daisyjane63@yahoo.com; ford17j@yahoo.com; jskakuj1@rochester.rr.com; s_logan@hotmail.com; desertlogan@yahoo.com; millerca50@yahoo.com; brlani@aol.com; soozeeq0124@yahoo.com; tbyrdtaney@yahoo.com



Note: forwarded message attached.


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: billybob@veawb.coop
To: ;
Subject: Fw: Beating Hillary!
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:33:28 -0800

We all know that Hillary Clinton will do anything to win the Presidency of the United States and enslave all of her enemies (and Bill) in Guantanamo Bay. But how is she doing it? Well, we finally have an answer. This is going to be hard to believe, but you should since I heard it from my friend, Julie's doctor's priest's auto mechanic.

It seems that Hillary Clinton made a deal with Satan in order to win the election. I know that seems we are done for and should be prepared to be tortured by illegal alien, drug abusing, Spanish speaking muslim, gay pedophile transvestites and Jesse Jackson. See? There is a picture of them together.. so this is TOTALLY TRUE!

Luckily, Father McCarthy, Julie's Doctor's Priest interceded on our behalf. But we have to do our part too. See it seems that Satan put in a twist into the deal so it is still possible for her to be stopped and the good Father got Beezlebub to tell us how. It turns out that Hillary will lose 100 votes everytime someone who opposes her goes to the tallest building in their town and jumps off.

Now, I know how much you love America so, naturally, I thought of you first. Will you help save us from Hillary and keep us honest Americans from having to shovel coal in the pits of hell for the Beast (and Satan too!) (I know you God-fearing Christian English-speaking, not on welfare, prayer in school and Ten Commandments loving patriots out there will enjoy that joke!) Hurry... the fate of our nation is in your hands.... Will you help God and save AMERICA?

Please forward to everyone you know in the next ten minutes and Satan promises to cut an extra 1,000 votes from Hillary's election day tally.... Don't delay!


I don't know... Do you think it will work? It might be worth a try.

No comments: