Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Scum Sucking Extortionist Pricks




That is what lives next door to me....

Remember me mentioning my neighbors the Schmitts. Tommy, Eric, and Kurtis? Well, they are at it again. They finally agreed, with the assistance of one of my neighbors to talk to Fun Daddy about the gutters and downspouts...

Fun Daddy gets home and drops this little bomb on me... Apparently, we can get our gutters put up. But it is going to cost us $2,500 in extortion. See, everytime Tom Schmitt came home because Erick was afraid of having to talk to me, himself, Tom feels that he is owed restitution. And apparently his sense of self worth is over inflated. Additionally, they feel that they will have to resod a portion of t heir lawn. (This should shock the weeds out of their minds). I am out of my mind angry. As I type this, my hands are shaking in rage.

No wonder they want to talk to Fun Daddy... They know I will never go for that. He just wants to get the work done and will probably pay the pricks off. I can't imagine that they will do much more than pocket the extortion money... They certainly haven't been know to do much to keep up the property... You can tell that from these pix of their house... They are trying to sell it without painting it! I have lived in the neighborhood for nearly 16, and they have NEVER painted their house during that time.

I know that I am supposed to feel sorry for these losers. After the fire at their house, their wife and mother left them... She has been gone for about a decade. But I don't feel bad for them. I am sure she was pleased to say good riddance to poor trash. Even if some of them are her own spawn.

I don't feel sympathy that Tom might lose his job at White Way Signs.... I am sure that a man with his lack of imagination and education will find it difficult to find work at his age. But I don't care right now. I want Kurtis to lose his job at UPS too. Extortionists should not be allowed to ever profit.

I also feel no sympathy for Eric. I know that he has rheumatoid arthritis and I should feel sorry for him. Frankly, we always thought he had osteo-arthritis from the time he dove out his bedroom window headfirst when their house was on fire... We assumed he had started the fire from smoking pot, like he often did as a youth. at least when his folks were out of town. And since he drinks instead of taking his meds and I have dealt with his threats of acts of violence when he has been drunk, I really do wish him ill...

The only creature that I do feel sorry for in that household is the dog. It goes outside for about 10 minutes a day and has become obese lack of activity and overindulgence at the hands of his idiot keepers. Oh and also because the poor beast is used to threaten me and the contractors. Who will pay the ultimate price for that when it is reported? The poor dog, who will end up destroyed.

The worst is that I doubt that they will settle for the payday that they will get from us. Isn't that the classic rule about extortionists? Once they have a piece of you, they are unlikey to want to give it up. I am sure that they will wait until someone accidently steps on their lawn and claim that the unfortunate soul is secretly owing crab grass and picking paint chips off their house.

Either way, they will be looking for another payout.

3 comments:

Willow said...

Oh no, no, no. Fun Daddy had better not! If they have to resod, and get it done, then you will pay the bill. IF that's the way you are going to play the game, that's the way to do it. Show me a bill AFTER the work is done and THEN I give you the money. (That's not to say they should get a frickin' penny. I'm just saying Fun Daddy needs to get a clue. Who's he got to live with, after all? Sheesh man. Have you learned nothing over the years??)

Maman said...

Oooh, did I forget to mention that the section of lawn has already been resod? And that my extortionist neighbors have decided that it isn't good enough even though it is the only piece of grass in their entire yard?

Anonymous said...

Want me to call the Humane Society and report animal cruelty? Be happy to do it.....

hahahahahahahahah